Timing your DNA text kit purchase can save you money!
Besides determining the best DNA test kit for your research needs, timing your purchase can save you money!
- Purchase AncestryDNA over Black Friday/Cyber Monday Weekend or National DNA Day week. The sale price for AncestryDNA can be as low as $49 USD – that’s 50% off the regular price. However, there may be shipping incentives for multiple purchases. Keep in mind that AncestryDNA is the best-selling test and the “big muscle” in the DNA genealogy industry.
- Purchase FamilyTreeDNA Family Finder and other FamilyTreeDNA tests during specific sale periods. In the past, the Family Finder autosomal test has been marked down to as low as $49 USD during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Otherwise, Family Finder drips to $59 USD during Valentine’s Day week, National DNA Day week and the FamilyTreeDNA Summer Sale (August). Other DNA tests (Y-DNA, mtDNA, etc.) are up to 40% off as well during these sale periods.
- Purchase 23andMe during Black Friday weekend and National DNA Day week. 23andMe products are not on sale very often. For Black Friday through Cyber Monday, the 23andMe Ancestry Service test kit, a basic autosomal test is just $59 USD and the Ancestry Service + Health is 50% off via Amazon – regularly $199 USD, it will be available for just $99 USD!
- Purchase MyHeritage DNA test kit now. Sales at MyHeritage DNA run quite frequently with sale prices as low as $39 USD for a basic autosomal DNA test kit. Also look for shipping incentives such as free standard shipping when you purchase two or more MyHeritage DNA test kits.
- Amazon Prime Members get FREE SHIPPING. If you have an Amazon Prime membership, many of the sale prices above are also available on Amazon. It might be a better deal to use Amazon since you can even get FREE ONE DAY SHIPPING in some areas.
Editor’s Note: Visit DNA Bargains at https://dnabargains.com for the latest, up-to-date coupons and promo codes BEFORE you purchase any DNA test kit.
©2023, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved,