Thanksgiving Sale on Genealogy Books! Save 20% on Your Favorites!
Thanksgiving Sale on Genealogy Books! Take a break from the great food, the football games, and other Thanksgiving festivities and get in on the great holiday savings that await you in our Thanksgiving Sale. Starting today through 11:59 PM EST, Monday, November 27th, you can order any product available at Genealogical Publishing Company at a discount of 20% off the current selling price of the books(s) of your choice.
To take advantage of this special holiday discount, simply add the special code word THANKS23 (no spaces) in the Coupon Redemption of the check-out process.
Thanksgiving Sale on Genealogy Books! SAVE on titles that are almost NEVER on sale!
- The acclaimed new textbook, How to Find Your Family History in U.S. Church Records, by Sunny Morton and Harold Henderson.
- Professional Genealogy: Preparation, Practice & Standards, edited by Elizabeth shown Mills and consisting of 26 chapters written by 22 leading experts.
- The spectacular 4th edition of Val Greenwood’s Researcher’s Guide to American Genealogy, the best textbook in the field.
- Perennial favorites, such as: Thorndale and Dollarhide’s Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 and Evidence Explained. Citing Historical Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace. Third Edition Revised, by Elizabeth Shown Mills.
- Generation by Generation: A Modern Approach to the Basics of Genealogy, by Drew Smith, the best new beginner’s book in, well, over a generation.
- Mastering Spanish Handwriting and Documents: 1520-1820, by George R. Ryskamp, Peggy Ryskamp & H. Leandro Soria, the indispensable new guide to understanding Spanish documents in the Americas.
- Scots-Irish Links, [1575-1850] Consolidated Edition, by David Dobson, the richest source on the founders of the Ulster Plantation and their descendants. Fully indexed.
- Brian Mitchell’s NEW Pocket Guide to Irish Genealogy, a completely up-to-date reworking of his classic guidebook.
- Now is also a good time to add to your set of Genealogy at a Glance laminated research aids, which now total nearly 50, including the newest ones in the series covering Wales, Ukraine, Russia, Ontario (Canada), Mexico, and Sweden, as well as updated editions for the War of 1812, Poland, Germany, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. They are also available in electronic format.
- Any of the 2,000 Genealogical Publishing Company or Clearfield Company books on our website.
Be sure to take advantage of this terrific opportunity while you can and have a great Thanksgiving!